THE DUFEK INTRUSION, ANTARCTICA: THE SOURCE OF SCARAB PEAK CHEMICAL TYPE VOLCANISM IN THE FERRAR IGNEOUS PROVINCE?
Dr. Mark Feigenson
Dr. Linda Godfrey
- Dr. Roy Schlische
- Teaching Assistant; Structural Geology
- Instructor; Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Lab Instructor; Introductory Geology
- Lab Instructor; Petrology
- Teaching Assistant; Planet Earth
- GSA Structural Geology & Tectonics Outstanding Student Award
- GSA Graduate Student Research Grant
- Alexander & Geraldine Wanek Memorial Grant
- William & Grace Sparks Graduate Student Research Award
- The George Rowe Mineralogy Research Award
- Dissertation Development Grant
- Earth & Planetary Science Excellence Fellowship
- Fellow of the Geological Society of London
- Lyell Scholarship
- Engineering Geologist, WSP USA
- Geothermal Research Assistant, Instituto Volcanológico de Canarias
- Geoscientist, Nautilus
- Graduate Mining/Rock Mechanics Engineer, Golder Associates
- Exploration Geologist, Anglo American
- Resource Geologist, SRK Consulting
- Rutgers University; M.S., Geological Sciences
- University of Exeter; MSc, Mining Engineering
- Camborne School of Mines; MCSM, Master of the Camborne School of Mines
- Royal Holloway University of London; BSc (Hons), Geology
- USA, Pennsylvania | Fracture mapping of the western Newark basin.
- USA, Lehigh University | ExxonMobil Exploration | Reservoir characterization and modeling.
- South Africa, Bushveld Complex | UG1 chromite (Dwars River) and Bugersfort Bulge.
- USA, Wyoming & Montana | Yellowstone volcanism and Stillwater Complex.
- Spain, Gran Canaria | INVOLCAN | Geochemical survey for geothermal exploration.
- Canada, Bay of Fundy & Cape Breton | Rift basins, passive margins and salt tectonics.
- Greece, Gulf of Corinth, Diakofto | Rift tectonics and normal faults.
- Australia, WA & QLD | Anglo American Exploration | Greenfield and brownfield exploration.
- India, Himalayas, Leh | Collisional tectonics, geomorphology and geohazards.
- Iceland, South Coast | Hotspot tectonics and geomorphology.
- Kenya, Rift Valley, Marich Pass | Field methods and mapping.