- 2016 - present: Ph.D. Earth and Planetary Sciences, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- 2009 - 2013: B.A. Astronomy and Physics, Boston University, Massachusetts
Honors and Awards
- 2016, 2017: The George Row Award for Research in Mineralogy
- 2016: Undergraduate Research Award in Earth and Planetary Sciences
Advisor and Dissertation Committee
- Juliane Gross
- Goodrich C.A., Kita N.T., Yin, Q., Sandborn M.E., Williams C.D., Nakashima D., Lane M.D., and Boyle S. (2017): Petrogenesis and provenance of ungrouped achondrite Northwest Africa 7325 from petrology, trace elements, oxygen, chromium and titanium isotopes, and mid-IR spectroscopy. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
- Boyle S., Gross, J., and Prissel, T.C. (2018): Understanding the magnesium-suite lithology and lunar highlands terrain through a detailed investigation of lunar meteorites Northwest Africa (NWA) 10291 and 11182. 49th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Abstract #2346.
- Boyle S., Goodrich, C.A., Kita N.T., Treiman A.H., and Gross J. (2017): Calcic plagioclase-rich clasts resembling the NWA 7325 ungrouped achondrite in polymict ureilites. 48th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Abstract #1219.
- Goodrich C.A., Treiman A.H., and Boyle S. (2017): Melt formation and evolution on the ureilite parent body, as shown by feldspathic clasts in polymict ureilites. 48th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Abstract #1196.