Theses involving experimental modeling
• Poorvin, E. 2010. Experimental modeling of gravitational collapse structures. M.S. thesis.
• Hidayah, T.N. 2010. Experimental modeling of focused shortening: Understanding the structural development of reverse fault zones. M.S. thesis.
• Henza, A.A. 2009. Normal-fault development during multiple phases of rifting. Ph.D. thesis.
• Durcanin, M. 2009. Influence of synrift salt on rift-basin development; Application to the Orpheus basin, offshore eastern Canada. M.S. thesis.
• Baum, M.S. 2006. Controls on the deformation produced by oblique inversion of rift basins: Which structures reflect the paleostrain state? Ph.D. thesis.
• Granger, A. 2005. Influence of basal boundary conditions on normal-fault geometries in scaled physical models of extension. M.S. thesis.
• Clifton, A.E. 2000. Laboratory and field studies of oblique rifting. Ph.D. thesis.
• Ackermann, R.V. 1997. Spatial distribution of rift-related fractures: Field observations, experimental modeling, and influence on drainage networks. Ph.D. thesis.