Look HERE for a full list
- Alex Nikulin; Vadim Levin, Michael Carr, Claude Herzberg, Michael West, Evidence for two upper mantle sources driving volcanism in Central Kamchatka, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Vol. 321-322, p. 14-19 2012
- Huang, Guochin, S. Roecker, V. Levin, Intermediate-depth earthquakes in the West Kunlun range,GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 38, L01314, 5 PP., 2011
- Nikulin, A., V. Levin, and J. Park (2009), Receiver function study of the Cascadia megathrust: Evidence for localized serpentinization, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 10, Q07004
- Levin., V., J. Park, F. P. Lucente, L. Margheriti, S. Pondrelli and the RETREAT seismology team,The end of subduction in Northern Apennines confirmed by observations of quasi-Love waves from the great 2004 Sumatra-Andaman earthquake. GRL, 34, L04304, 2007
- Levin. V., D. Okaya and J. Park, Cause and Effect: shear wave birefringence in wedge-shaped anisotropic regions. GJI, 168, pp. 275-286, 2007
- Levin, V., N. M. Shapiro, J. Park, M. H. Ritzwoller The Slab Portal Beneath the Western Aleutians, doi: 10.1130/G20863.1 , Geology: Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 253-256 2005
- Levin, V., N. Shapiro, J. Park and M. Ritzwoller, Seismic Evidence for Catastrophic Slab Loss Beneath Kamchatka, Nature, v418, 763-767, 2002.
- Park, J., and V. Levin, Receiver functions from multiple-taper spectral correlation estimates, BSSA, v90, pp1507-1520, 2000
- Levin, V., W. Menke and J. Park, "Shear-wave splitting in Appalachians and Urals: a case for multilayered anisotropy", JGR,v104, 17975-17994,1999
- Levin, V. and J. Park, "P-SH conversions in a flat-layered medium with anisotropy of arbitrary orientation." GJI, 131, pp 253-266, 1997.
Full list of publications and online reprints may be found here