[Click here for CV and PDFs]
- Harmand, S., J.E. Lewis, C.S. Feibel, C.J. Lepre, S. Prat, A. Lenoble, X. Boës, R. L. Quinn, M. Brenet, S. Clément, G. Daver, J.-P. Brugal, L. Leakey, R.A. Mortlock, J.D. Wright, S. Lokorodi, C. Kirwa, D.V. Kent and H. Roche, 2015, 3.3 Ma Stone Tools from Lomekwi 3, West Turkana, Kenya: Nature, 521, 310–315.
- Kent, D.V., B.A. Kjarsgaard, J.S. Gee, G. Muttoni and L.M. Heaman, 2015, Tracking the Late Jurassic Apparent (or True) Polar Shift in U-Pb dated Kimberlites from Cratonic North America (Superior Province of Canada): Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 16, 983–99.
- Lepre, C.J. and D.V. Kent, 2015, Chronostratigraphy of KNM-ER 3733 and other Area 104 hominins from Koobi Fora: Journal of Human Evolution, 86, 99–111.
- Muttoni, G., D.V. Kent, G. Scardia and R.A. Martin, 2015, Bottleneck at Jaramillo for human migration to Iberia and rest of Europe?: Journal of Human Evolution, 80, 187–190.
- Olsen, P.E., J.C. Reid, K. Taylor, J.H. Whiteside and D.V. Kent, 2015, Revised Stratigraphy of Late Triassic Age Strata of the Dan River Basin (Virginia and North Carolina, USA) Based on Drill Core and Outcrop Data: Southeastern Geology, 51, 1-31.
- Opdyke, N.D., D.V. Kent, D.A. Foster and K. Huang, 2015, Paleomagnetism of Miocene volcanics on Sao Tome: Paleosecular variation at the Equator and a comparison to its latitudinal dependence over the last 5 Myr: Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 16, 3870–3882.
- Schaller, M. F., J.D. Wright and D.V. Kent, 2015, A 30 Myr record of Late Triassic pCO2 variation supports a fundamental control of the carbon-cycle by changes in continental weathering: Geological Society of America Bulletin, 127, 661-671.
- Wang, H., D.V. Kent and P. Rochette, 2015, Weaker axially dipolar time-averaged paleomagnetic field based on multidomain-corrected paleointensities from Galapagos lavas: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112, 15036–15041.
- Zakharova, N.V., D.S. Goldberg, P. E. Olsen, D.V. Kent, S. Morgan, Q. Yang, M. Stute, and J.M. Matter, 2016, New insights into lithology and hydrogeology of the northern Newark Rift Basin: Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems, 17, 2070–2094.